Saturday, April 08, 2006

Time to let little Courtenay out to play...

Man, I have been super productive ever since I realized that my destiny is in my own hands--i.e., the sooner I finish my damn-blasted thesis, the sooner I will be finished with grad school!

I also began applying for "real" jobs this week, and the thought of once again making "real" money as opposed to this piddly graduate salary has further chomping at the bit to "git er' done!"

At the same time...little Courtenay is starting to get a little fussy. Especially since we're having nice weather lately. And she's starting to act out in different ways, such as suddenly writing a bunch of crap in the middle of my beautifully-worded paper/homework/thesis.

So I'm gonna go take a break...and take a nap...and go Cajun dancing tonight...and watch quadriplegic wheelchair rugby tomorrow...

Sigh...

3 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Too funny... tho a guy could never get away with having an innocent "little (first name)" nickname applied to himself.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Court said...

Haha! Good point...

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Just to be random: I realized today that the Jackson 5's "A-B-C, 1-2-3" would never work translated into French...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home