Saturday, February 18, 2006

*sigh*....Ok Matt, if I must...

Four Things
(tagged by Matt on 2/18)

Four jobs I've had:
--pizza maker/slicer/server/cashier at Johnny's Pizza in Monroe
--Job Coach at Goodwill Industries
--Communications Coordinator at Press Ganey
--Assistante d'anglais in France

Four movies I can watch over and over:
--Love Actually
--The Christmas Story
--Office Space
--Bridget Jones' Diary

Four places I've lived:
--Monroe, Louisiana
--South Bend, Indiana
--Strasbourg, France
--Austin, Texas

Four places I've vacationed:
--Provence
--Seattle
--Cayman Islands
--Barcelona

Four TV shows I love:
--The Golden Girls
--The Today Show (just a habit)
--Alias (earlier seasons)
--Cosby Show

Four sites I visit daily:
--Google
--Yahoo
--Dear Abby
--AP News

(tagging HASy-Hoo now...if she wants)

3 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Yeah! Such rapid respose too. And I agree with you on Alias; at the moment I'm not even sure what night it's on...

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Meghan said...

HI Court-
Glad to see that the Alias bug is still with you! (Though nothing can beat watching it on the computer screen while sitting on IKEA rocking chairs eating take-away chinese food from our chinois friend... sigh. Memories)
-Yo Strasbourg HLM, Meghan

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Court said...

Hahaha!!!!!

How are you?! I need to hear about the wedding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home