Monday, September 05, 2005

And on a lighter note...



Yes folks, it's once again that wonderful time of year...college football season!

Last year I had desperately wanted to go to a UT game, but could never find anyone who really cared enough about football to go. So when my crewmate Matt told me he had an extra ticket for the season opener, I insisted he take me.

Notre Dame Football it was not. But we still had a good time, in spite of my not knowing the cheers, and almost yelling "Go Irish!" (sorry, a habit is a habit). And the best part, I got to wear that sexy burnt orange shirt you see in the photo.

I think I'm going to wear it to ND vs. Navy in November...

4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger yayaempress said...

Gotta love comment spam!

 
At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture...Hook 'em!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Court said...

yaya: Ugh. I know.

Anon: Thanks! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home