Sunday, August 07, 2005

Son of a B*tch.

My car got broken into while I was gone.

In the grand scheme of things, I should be very grateful. To begin with, he found some other way to get in besides breaking the window. So that will save me a nice $300.

Additionally, the whole car-getting-broken-into experience last year taught me many lessons, including:

1. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS take the radio face plate out of car. ALWAYS.
2. Lock up the trunk so a key is required to get in.
3. Don't leave anything valuable in car to begin with.
4. Place a big large Bible in a very prominent place, to instill as much guilt as possible in robber (hey, I gotta get use out of that book somehow...).

So very lucky for me, the mf-er who broke in had nothing to steal, although he did manage to make a nice big mess and scatter everything around. He also left my CDs alone, which, just like last year, kind of offends me...is my taste in music that bad???

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger yayaempress said...

Depends. What CDs do you have in your car?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home