Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I wish I had gone to college with Tommy Lee...

So while I'm loathe to admit it, I totally made an effort to watch the latest reality wonder tonight. I mean, I grew up with Tommy Lee. Not literally of course. More just like idolizing my brother, who idolized Tommy Lee. How could I ever forget the Verret Family Road Trip to Seattle in 1990?? The tan '89 Volvo 240 DL, Yves with a brand new driver's license racing through downtown Los Angeles, and Dr. Feelgood alternating play time on the tape deck with Simon and Garfunkle's Live in Central Park...

Good times.

In any case, I don't think Tommy's going to make the marching band cut. Dommage.

I wish I had more interesting things to blog about, but alas que no. Not much has happened post illness, other than being able to leave the house for extended periods of time. I've been shopping a lot recently, trying to find some shirts to match stuff I already have, but not having much luck. I have to say I really love all the new styles that are out, the browns and the turquoises and the greens and the retro feel, but unfortunately...none of it looks good on me.

Which is probably a good thing anyway, because it's not like I need to be spending the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home