Saturday, July 02, 2005

Il est excellent, ce café...Ce café, il est excellent...

A little syntactic right and left dislocation for you to celebrate yesterday's delightful discovery...a little Austin coffee store right off the beaten path.

A shout out to Patty who clued me in to it, and who answered her cell yesterday when I was lost and needed directions.

After finding the place, and a lengthy discussion with the girl behind the counter, I brought home 1/2 pounds of African and Indonesian coffee...and my espresso maker will never be the same.

My only problem now is the dilemma of drinking coffee during the day when it's 100 degrees outside. I'm currently reconciling this by turning down my A/C unit to a chilly 70 degrees and sitting directly in front of it with my cup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home