Sunday, June 19, 2005

Triste de partir

Well folks, this is the end of the line. I leave for the states tomorrow. I cannot believe how sad I am about it.

Grass is always greener eh?

Today's last day of work ended with a bang, as per usual. We came in with the goal of finishing up all the work by 11, but ended up not leaving until 5ish. Only to return to the building when we realized we forgot something, then stayed another hour when we realized little punk ass kids were stealing things from the trade show stands, including taking a bag labeled "Frozen S***" that contained our security walkie talkies. "Mob mentality" never ceases to amazes me.

In any case. Tonight we have dinner at the Buddah Bar, then I must pack and rise and shine for my flight tomorrow.

Waaaahhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home