Saturday, June 25, 2005

Sunset on Puget Sound


CourtLaurieViv
Originally uploaded by verretc.

Hello everybody,

Blogging grace à my cousin's loverly wireless connection! Can I just say that I agree with Kip when he says, "I love technology..."

Today was an eventful day. The action started when I discovered I could take a shower in the actual shower! Hooray!

After cleanliness, my aunt took me to Gillman Village, this little shopping center on boardwalk not far from Bellevue. I windowshopped a lot, but in the end only purchased a $5 magnet.

I really liked the magnet.

From there we went to Costco to buy vitamins and a book. When they didn't have the book, my aunt and I walked around looking for free samples instead. Afterwards we hit the grocery store, then the home store, then back to the house where my cousin's husband Eric came to pick me up and shuttle me to their house in Seattle.

Laurie, Eric and daughter Vivian live in this beautiful house that overlooks Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains. It doesn't get any better than that.

Laurie had the grill already going and we shared European trip stories while eating BBQ chicken and veggies. Mmmmmm...

All the while, Vivian entertained us in that cute baby way. I have to start watching my mouth this weekend...her repetition is going to eventually backfire, I just know it.

We ended up watching the sun set on the deck, then put Vivian to bed, then hung out for about an hour, till we decided to go to bed ourselves.

Tomorrow, the city of Seattle is our oyster!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home