Monday, June 06, 2005

Loooooooooonely...I'm so looooooooonely...


Dinner au Petit Ours
Originally uploaded by verretc.

Louise bought the CD of that crazy "Lonely" song on Saturday, and has been listening to it NON STOP for three days now. It's in everybody's head. Lionel was even whistling it while he did the dishes tonight.

Nothing really interesting to write about today, so thought I'd start posting some pictures instead. This one is of me and Christelle at the Petit Ours in Strasbourg, the best restaurant ever.

Today everyone was either in school or working; this morning I took Virgile the dog for a walk, got dressed, puttered around, had lunch with Louise, then walked around Centre Ville for awhile.

Had a gallette/crepe, did some grocery shopping and stocked up on good coffee, which is amazingly cheap here...2 euros something, while I'd pay almost $10 in the states. Rock.

Tomorrow I'm making red beans and rice for everybody...or I'm going to try, anyway. You can't get all the ingredients you need in France, but I at least found red beans, and on va se debrouiller.

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger yayaempress said...

Cool, Court! Glad you're having a good time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home