Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Damn You Travelocity!!!!!!!

So I woke up at 5 a.m. today...actually, 4:50 a.m., if you want to be technical (and yes, I do)...

I arrived at the airport for my flight to Seattle, which was supposed to leave at 6:50 a.m...only to discover that the time had been changed to 6:20 a.m., and while I could still get on the plane, my bags could not.

Apparently Travelocity was supposed to have notified me, although I have no recollection of this at all...and definitely no email confirmation.

En plus, the woman at the ticket counter was a total bee-yatch. Like it's my freakin' fault and I had done some horrible thing or whatever.

So now I'm on a later flight that leaves at 9 something. So glad I got up at the butt crack of dawn to be here "on time!".

Now I'm just waiting till it's an acceptable hour in Seattle so I can call my aunt and tell her.

This should be fun.

Off to a great start!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home