Friday, May 06, 2005

Luck be a Courtenay tonight!

Today was a great day--not only because it was the last day of class and my last Syntax class ever, but--

I am getting to go back to France this summer...

For FREE!!!!!!!

A friend of mine in the deparment emailed me this morning--her parents own a marketing-type company. There's a big airshow in Paris in June, and they needed an extra person to go--and my friend invited me!!!!!! All expenses paid, and in return, I have to serve some coffee and shmooze with the tradeshow folk.

I think I can handle that.

WHAHOOEY!!!!!!

They told me I could extend my ticket, so I'm going to leave a little early and hopefully visit my friends in Nantes, and if possible, go back to Strasbourg as well.

Talk about fall-in-your-lap-luck. How much does this rule?!?!?!?!

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger yayaempress said...

That's so freaking rules!!

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Court said...

I know!!!!! I mean thanks!!!! I mean...I am so excited about it!!!!!

LUCK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home