Friday, February 18, 2005

Rowr.....

Ok, so I admit I answered these questions hoping to be matched up with Alan Rickman...sue me.

You scored as Alan Rickman. You belong with Alan Rickman! Your mom thinks he's hot (she's right too). He's got that sexy voics, and a nice English accent to boot. You've got lots of competition on this one.

Sexcellent Alan quote: "Mr Potter...our new...celebrity."

Alan Rickman

80%

Jason Isaacs

65%

Sean Connery

55%

Sephiroth

50%

Orlando Bloom

45%

Tim Armstrong

35%

Glenn Danzig

35%

Antonio Banderas

30%

Sexy Man Quiz
created with QuizFarm.com

4 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger srah said...

Yay, me too.

You know, whenever I see the title of your blog, I think of Georgette in Amélie getting a cup of coffee "spilled" on her.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Court said...

Hmmmm...really? Does she say "Vive la France"? Or am I missing something.

I see what you mean about the comment box changing. Oh la la!

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Court said...

PS I'm glad I'm not the only other 20-something who thinks Alan Rickman is hot...even as (especially as) Severus Snape...

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger srah said...

Yeah, she mutters a lot of stuff and then bellows "Vive la France, eh, Vive la France!" as she's heading off to the bathroom. I have no idea why. It's strange.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home