Monday, November 29, 2004

I am a horrible horrible (procrastinating) student...

So I've been sitting at my desk for an hour now, and have done NOTHING.

Well, nothing in the line of schoolwork my friends...

But, I CAN tell you that:

*Saint Mary's College is closing their underground tunnels.

*The NBC guy who was in that plane crash has a son who goes to ND.

*My cousin has some cute new pics of her baby.

*A cold front is coming to Austin.

*There have been no updates to any HP fan fiction sites that I like.

*There are no direct flights from Austin to Monroe.

*Flights are cheaper from Monroe to South Bend than from Austin to South Bend.

*There are no cheap flights available from either Monroe or Austin to South Bend
over the holidays.

*There are several direct flights from Austin to Chicago.

*There are also several direct flights from Austin to Minneapolis (ahem, OZ).

*Television Without Pity isn't commentating on any show I'm "really" interested
in.

*There is no online news about Adam from the Real World/Paris coming to Austin
this weekend.

And I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on.......

Maybe I'll make myself a latte...

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Big Oz said...

Noted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home