Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Goodbye Ty


photo courtesy of espn.com
Originally uploaded by verretc.

The power of money never ceases to amaze me.

Maybe this is just the way college football is, but I have a very bad taste in my mouth right now. I love Notre Dame football as much as the next guy, and I am also dissappointed in the way they've been playing, but planning a student PROTEST over it, like losing is the biggest atrocity to ever occur, particularly while we're in the midst of war and the world is generally in chaos, well that's just makes me want to vomit.

Plus I have a hell of a lot of respect for Ty.

So...three coaches in the last 4 years...hmmm...let's see how high the numbers can go, since our trend is to hire and fire a new coach every 5 minutes if they don't produce a National Championship.

If the team does significantly better next year, I'll eat my words, but right now I've got enough indigestion on an empty stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home