Monday, October 11, 2004

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got an 88 on my Syntax test!! I can't believe it! I can't believe it!

Even the questions where I made up b.s. ridiculous answers I did ok on! Whahooey!

This is the first "real" grade I've gotten in my graduate career thus far and I'm off to a surprisingly good start. I'm stunned, tickled pink, ecstatic, flabbergasted, etc.

Do you know what I hate though? And it goes back to what I said after I took the test--I hate that congregating and comparing and blathering with others after a test. More specifically I hate it when people come up to you and ask, "How did you do?"

None of your damn business, that's how I did.

I don't know, I guess it depends on the person and the context (much like Aspect, muhahaha (syntax term)), but I just don't like to get into that comparing crap. Especially because the people who usually ask you are the ones that probably got a 100% plus the bonus without even studying, and they just want some more ego stroking. I don't like these people.

If they want to brag, they should just start a blog, like me!

2 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger yayaempress said...

Congrats Court!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Court said...

Thanks!! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home