Saturday, October 30, 2004

"Ummm...so you're dressed as what exactly?"


Court
Originally uploaded by verretc.

Happy Halloween everybody! Well, thanks to YaYaEmpress, I did not have to go un-costumed to the French/Italian Halloween party.

In case you're wondering, I'm dressed as an undecided voter. Even though I already voted. And I was never undecided. But still...

Yesterday I called up the Republican and Democrat headquarters and made up a little story about how I was having an "election party" and wanted stickers to give out to people.

SUCKAHS!

Can I also just mention that the Republican party headquarters is on the third floor of a bank?? Prosperity Bank, to be precise. I think that pretty much says all you need know.

Anyway, the party was awesome, I'll post up some more pictures...we had it out in Round Rock and our hosts decorated up the place real nice like. We had skeletons and graves and dry ice and smoke machines and awesome food. Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie even made an appearance!

I was invited to another party tonight but I have got to do some major Syntax cramming. Stupid Syntax.

Happy Halloween everyone!

2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger yayaempress said...

You look great Court! You did a fabulous job even though you've already voted and you were never undecided. Great job!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Court said...

Thanks!! It was a lot of fun! Thanks for the inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home