Thursday, October 21, 2004

Slacker? Or just in control of my own destiny?

So this entire week I have been driving my car to school and paying $5 to park in the lot by my building.

It started out innocently enough, on Monday I was recovering from my trip to the Bend of course taking the stupid unreliable bus I have to leave an hour earlier to get to school.
So I decided to sleep in and drive my car.

Then that just kind of led into Tuesday, and then of course Wednesday I was running late, and this morning I am sitting on the couch and just want to sit for a little longer.

Is $5 worth the piece of mind? Yeah, I think so. I like being able to come and go when I want. And honestly I'm not spending money anywhere else...And I'll only do it this week...

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger srah said...

I hate paying for parking! But I'm so freaking lazy!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger yayaempress said...

"I'll only do it this week..."

Yeah, I have the same philosophy when it comes to my morning bagels!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home