Thursday, October 28, 2004

"Ahhh, Syntax, my immortal nemesis...we meet again."

Another big Syntax test coming up on Monday and I've been studying my ass off this week. I so wish I was one of those people who just "got" stuff with no problem whatsoever.

They suck.

But I will try my best. I kicked some ass on the studying front this afternoon, but tonight I have managed to procrastinate and put it off and well...I have finally just decided to go to bed because I'm not concentrating and I might as well put my energy into sleeping, which is just as important as studying...

Right?

5 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger yayaempress said...

Sounds like a worthy compromise to me! Hope you did well on your test.

P.S. I'm going to be a vampire for Halloween. Any idea what you're going to be yet? You could be a witch, vampire, prom zombie, flapper girl, hippie, you could go get a bunch of kerry & bush stickers and cover yourself in them and tell people you're an undecided voter...

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Court said...

Donna, you Bryant girls are so creative! Undecided Voter--AWESOME idea!!!

I went to both campaign headquarters this morning and conned them into giving me a shitload of stickers for a "presidential party" I'm having....ha.

The party's tonight so I'll post some pictures! Thanks!!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger yayaempress said...

Cool! Have a great time & I can't wait to see your pictures!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger srah said...

Syntax, ahhh, immortal nemesis mine... meet we again.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Court said...

Haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home