Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I'm having Syntax cramps...

Well wish me luck everyone.

Tomorrow (Well, since I'm just now looking at the clock and realizing it's 1 a.m., I guess I should say "today") is my first exam, in Syntax--the grammatical structure of languages, particularly French.

I've been studying like a madwoman for the past several days and today was a particularly tough afternoon, because not only did I spend all my "free time" studying, but I also went to a two hour review session that ended only moments before my brain would have exploded into millions of little tiny pieces that would have settled into the corners of the room and remained there forever.

As AD and I trekked across I-35 to the car (and then to fast food mecca Subway), I remarked that my leg had a funny little pain that seemed to shoot up my hip. AD diagnosed this phenomenon as "Syntax Cramps."

Studying is hazardous to your health.

2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger yayaempress said...

Hope you aced your test! So, how's life in Austin?

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Court said...

Thanks! We'll see what happens...=z

Austin is great, in spite of school stress I love this city and UT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home