Monday, September 13, 2004

Cha cha whatever

So UT is giving free ballroom dance lessons, well, free for two weeks and then you can decide if you want to stay and pay ballroom dance lessons.

AD talked me into going this evening, enticing me with the promise of the cha-cha. My friends who know me well are aware what a hard time I have with decision making, so after much hemming and hawing, I thought "what the hell" and decided to go.

Well, about 15 minutes of walking to the building, it began to rain, thus making the humidity even worse. About 45 minutes later, I still had not found the building, and thus returned to my car, dejected.

Then I received an angry call from AD a few hours later, wanting to know where I was.

So tomorrow we are going to give it another shot. Although unfortunately it's no longer the cha cha, but the tango and the Viennese waltz.

Hmmm. The Tango. Rowr.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger yayaempress said...

I took ballroom dancing in college & while the dances themselves weren't hard, the tests were outrageously hard. I swear I didn't know where that teacher pulled that material from. Hope you enjoy your dance lessons and there aren't any tests involved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home