Sunday, August 01, 2004

Summa Thyme

I love summer.

More than that, I love the stress free lazy days that go along with it. And the Country Time lemonade commercials.

Since I've been back in the Bend, I have suddenly had this amazing boost to my social life. I really don't know what this is all about. Perhaps it's all the getting back and seeing people I haven't seen in 9 months thing, along with the hurrying up and seeing people before I leave in two weeks thing.

Whatever it is, I like it.

Yesterday, I went out to Lake Michigan with my friend Jeff. I have not been out there in years, since college actually, when HAS-y, Bridge and Davah the Divah used to go out on the weekends. It became a little haven for me, and most notably served as my stressed out nervous breakdown destination site.

Good times.

Anyway, we hung out there the entire day, and I am pleased to report that it is still as nice as ever.

Today, after sleeping in, I snatched up the paper, went to Martins, had lunch and drank coke for about 3 hours. Not a care in the world.

I spent the rest of the day reading and napping.

This might sound like utter laziness, but quite honestly, I am going to enjoy this while I can, cause it's all going to come crashing down in about three weeks.

Back to school, back to school (so dad doesn't think I'm a fool...).

I don't wanna think about it.




1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Carol said...

mmm Lake Michigan. I can't wait to hear all about it :) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home