Thursday, August 12, 2004

I should mention...

...that while I'm bitching and packing, I'm also making red beans and rice.

I'll actually be making rb&r twice this weekend--for Kathie and Bill tomorrow and Saturday for Nance and Pat.

So good news is now the house is full of the smell of the Court's Trinity (onions, green pepper and garlic), not to be mistaken with the Louisiana Trinity (onions, green pepper and celery).

Bad news is rb&r takes a looooong time to cook...so I'll be up late.

I'm not what some would call a "good planner." (imagine my fingers making the quote gesture...)

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Big Oz said...

Court makes a fichu bon red beans and rice. Go, now, and get a plate before its all gone.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Court said...

Well, I'm not one to brag, but, well, yeah it is good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home