Monday, August 30, 2004

Blogging from a wireless location near you...

Can I say how much wireless internet rules? Cause it does. It rules.

Ever since Saturday, the end of my wireless virginity, I have been carting around my little iBook partout. And pulling it out everywhere and connecting to the internet, just cause I can. For example: the staff lounge, the courtyard, the student union, the library, etc etc etc etc.

I think we should just have a completely wireless world. Of course, our lives will be cut considerably short by an overdose of microwaves, but I almost think it'll be worth it.

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know any places with good deals for iBooks? I don't have TOO much money to spend, but want to go wireless too.

BTW, futon. Money. Don't have it right now. Want futon, just paid double months rent and will take me awhile to recover.

So yeah....:-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home