Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Ha ha!

I LOVE it!

So I don't know if you all have heard the song "F*** It" by Eamon, but I think it's kinda catchy.  Well, I should explain.  I was listening to it and liking the beat, and then I started listening to the words and thought, "DAY-UM..."  Esp because I was listening to it on French radio and they don't bleep out anything.

Basically this guy wrote it for his ex-girlfriend, and he's not really nice.  It's so offensive it's sort of become a little joke now, but...um...*cough*...I still kinda like the beat...

Anyway, today I'm again listening to the radio, and now apparently his ex-girlfriend has written her own hit single, entitled, "F*** You Right Back."  And she is not very nice either.

So you can click here to see her very own music video.  I really recommend listening to French radio, cause then you can hear it with all the expletives included.  If you like that kind of thing.

Ah, l'amour...c'est si beau non?

4 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Carol said...

I'm moving over from my other site to blogspot. FYI, my addy is www.carolobell.blogspot.com.

Talk to you soon!!! After my interview on Thursday.

C

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Court said...

With Grosse Ille??????????? GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger srah said...

I went to the disco on Friday and that was the LAST SONG. Like, the last slow song of the evening that's supposed to be romantic. Uh....!!! I was slow dancing with this guy who was putting his head on my shoulder, which was weird because I'm 5'1" and he was not and because HELLO, I AM AN ANGLOPHONE AND I AM LISTENING TO THE LYRICS AND TRYING NOT TO CRACK UP...

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Court said...

Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home