Thursday, July 29, 2004

GAH!

Ok.  So last night I just happened to look at a calendar and I realized I only have 2 more full weeks left in South Bend.

Can we say panic, anyone??

It's not so much the loving South Bend thing, it's more like loving the people IN South Bend thing.  After 2 months of being cradled and fed in the proverbial womb, it's birth time.  And that freaks me out.

Not to mention the fact that I have done very very little to sort and pack anything. 

And the fact that I am not in the "going back to school" mindset.

And the fact that I have still not received anything from the school I am going back to regarding advising, registration, and the like.

And the fact that I do not feel like making another cross-country trip by car.

Anyone feel like going down with me? 

Or better yet, can I just stay in the womb?  I'll be good.  I promise.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Oooh, I'm always up for a roadtrip. Maybe I'll get that job and will have some time to kill.

2 weeks, eh. I'm going to miss you, girl. Not fair that you're leaving. But I suppose that's all the more reason for me and B to roadtrip to see you!

Thanks for adding me to your list!

And yeah, I'll talk to you soon! Want to go to the beach sunday? (say yes! say yes! :) )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home