Sunday, June 13, 2004

Hot Court

Hee hee...

So one of the guests at the cookout last night was the 12 year old nephew of Nanci's friend. Apparently after leaving the party he told his aunt he thought I was "really hot." He then went on to say that he didn't understand why people over 18 couldn't date people under 18.

I had kinda wondered why he shook my hand upon leaving, and then came back to give me a hug.

I would say that I'm flattered, but I'm more concerned about the reasons why I'm attracting 12 year old boys and not guys my own age.

6 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Blogger Big Oz said...

We call that jailbait. Way to pull, Court.

Speaking of jailbait, only 18 more days to legality!

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger srah said...

Um, congratulations? I guess?

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Court said...

"18 days to legality..."

Oz, what the hell are you talking about?

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger srah said...

My guess would be the Olsen twins...

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Big Oz said...

Not the Olson twins. They don't do a thing for me.

Lindsey Lohan. Rowr.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Court said...

Ah. I saw her on Jay Leno last week. She's a big ho. Marilyn's words, not mine.

And she also denied having a boob job.

Please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home