Thursday, June 10, 2004

Enough Atkins Low Carb Crap!!!

Yeah, one thing I forgot to mention in my earlier post...

I've been home for like 5 days now and every single place I've been is on this crazy a$$ Atkins low carb b.s. What the hell happened?? I leave for 9 months and everyone starts living on protein?? It didn't bother me that much until I had lunch at McAllister's today and saw bright signs everywhere advertising that iced tea only has "1 carb." Now come on. Really. It's iced friggin' tea people.

I have rolled my eyes so many times I think they're about to get stuck in the back of my head.

And yes, I know people who have done Atkins and I'm sure it works and that's fine for you but I just can't justify eating nothing but bacon, eggs and ground meat at every meal.

Well vive la capitalism and all that for the restaurants and grocery stores with new low carb menus cause I'm sure they're cashing in big time.

And may God have mercy on all of our poor poor souls...

1 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger srah said...

Stephen had a similar observation on his blog. You poor things, returning to this insanity. I have escaped it and am carbing it up hardcore!!!1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home