Monday, May 31, 2004

A Quickie...

So tonight is the magic night...we are losing telephone and internet access. Waaaaahhhhh! What will I do without my modem? I suppose go back to school to use internet for free. But it won't be the same. No it won't be the same. But never fear, the blogging shall continue somehow...

Just finished saying goodbye to a whole group of friends here. I hate that. My whole "I can't wait to get back to the states" feelings have been replaced by an incredible sense of fear. Hooray.

Finally decided re: packing to buy another suitcase. Then I can evenly distribute 70lbs into each.

Isn't flying fun?

Alas, I am fatiguee and I believe it's time for bed. Hopefully the hamster wheel will not be spinning, I will not be sneezing, and no one will be playing loud music tonight, and I can get some sleep.

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger cristina said...

can't believe yer coming back so soon! those shoes on my blog were purchased here in austin at a store i'll be sure to take you to coz they've got plenty of imported sneaks. even red ones (should you need another pair). anyway, good luck with the packing. it'll all be over soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home