Sunday, May 30, 2004

Packing Hell

Just in case I haven't mentioned it before, I hate packing.

I hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it.

I've already mailed a box home and bought another one yesterday. They are unlimited weight, but really small, so I've been trying to creatively stack things inside.

For the past hour I've been just walking around my room looking at stuff, not sure what else to do.

Here is my biggest problem: On my way here I knew if I couldn't fit something in the suitcase I could leave it at home. In 5 different homes, to be exact. (Thank you South Bend friends...)

This time, however, everythings gotta come back. I just moved my foolishly purchased speakers into Meg's room for her to use and I realized how GD heavy they are.

Stupid stupid stupid.

And after hearing Shuey's airline nightmare I don't even want to think about les consequences.

So send your positive thoughts my way SVP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home