Thursday, May 13, 2004

Beverly Hills Cop

I just downloaded Axel F. I love this song.

This, unfortunately, is about the most exciting thing that happened to me today. The Meg is currently in London, visiting potential grad schools. In fact, she just texted me and told me she saw Luke Perry's bare arse today. Luke Perry. As in Dylan from 90210. Lucky Beyatch.

So I have spent much time wandering around aimlessly and talking to myself. I've also been watching hours and hours of "Alias." Meg has now got me hooked on this show.

In other news, a big "Happy Birthday" shout out to Big Oz, who is now halfway to 30.

Speaking of Big Oz, and speaking of London, I did manage to get out today to buy a ticket to visit this great city one last time. I leave next week. Hopefully London will be just as Fundon as last time. And can I just say how excited I am about taking the Eurostar? Even though in order to get the cheap ticket I will have to arrive in Strasbourg at 5 a.m. Ah well. I'm young yet.

Tomorrow the English teachers are having a party for me and Hannah, the other American assistant. Hooray!

And other than that, nothing. I think I might watch another episode of Alias and go to bed...



2 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Big Oz said...

Thanks, chou.

And no, I wouldn't be 15, because then Court would be going to jail. I'm a quarter century. Scary.

And Alias? Rocks. Jennifer Garner is my secret girlfriend.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Court said...

Ah, yes. But in my head I'm thinking halfway to 30 from the age of 20. See, in my head it makes sense.

And I already told you Jen is not your secret girlfriend, because she's MINE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home