Monday, April 05, 2004

WARNING: This plastic bag is not a toy. Will cause suffocation.

So because France is the land of babies, I feel compelled to comment on yet another observation I have made, this time having to do with the numerous ginormous strollers all over the street, clogging up the tram, etc.

This comment would be about the placement of a plastic tarp over the entire baby carriage, so as to escape the elements: wind, rain, snow, etc.

Now I understand, we don't want our babies wet and cold...but is putting a plastic bag over them really such a good idea? I don't know about you, but since childhood my mother pounded into my brain that plastic bags were potential killing machines.

In France they appear to be a million dollar marketing idea.

And they say that the Americans are the evil capitalists...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home