Monday, April 26, 2004

"Put him in a body bag! Yeah! hihihihihihihihihihi!!"

I just got finished watching the Karate Kid part I. An oldie but a goodie.

I guess I should explain. I have to stay up till' 3 a.m. because that's when the eBay auction will be over and I'll know about my little car. So I've pulled out all the old movies.

I love this movie. I'm not ashamed. I'm also not ashamed to admit I had the biggest crush on Ralph Macchio when I was kid. I went to see Karate Kid part II in the theatre with my friend and we both fell in love. We used to fight over who got to be his make-believe girlfriend.

Anyway, I loved this flick then because I had a crush. I love it now because it makes me giggle. Here's why:

Ralph Macchio. What was I thinking? He is one skinny little twerp. Damn. He actually made Elizabeth Shue look fat.

Daniel Laruso. Wow what a dork. I mean, WHAT a DORK. And why does he always wear white pants??

Mr. Miagi. What a nice little old man. Where did he get all those cool cars?

Ali. You have some dating issues. I think your picker is broken.

The Cobra Kai guys. Yeah, you are all just a tad f-ed up. You frighten me. Especially the blonde (not Johnny the other one) and the "yeah get him a body bag" guy. Whoa.

I'm now old enough to understand what Johnny was doing in the bathroom stall when Daniel put the hose in.

The wonderful line: "Sure you can drive, it's the 80's!"

And la piece de resistance...all that great 80's music! Young Hearts Beat Fast, Cruel Summer, blah blah blah...

**************************************************************
So. Now I think I'll pull out another film to kill the time away.

Only 1 hour and 33 minutes to go! Bonzai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home