Saturday, April 24, 2004

eBay Whore

Look out world, Cour10a has discovered the exciting world of online auctions! And it's much more than buying some silly used beanie baby...I am trying to buy a car. A Honda Civic to be exact. Since selling my beautiful brand new Matrix, I decided to return to the world of Honda.

Some of you may question my choice to buy online. I question it myself. But I've gotten good feedback about it, eBay seems pretty careful, the car comes with a warranty, and being that it's a Honda Civic, I feel pretty good about it.

If I can just win a GD auction....

The problem is I'm very specific about what I want. There are plenty of beautiful Civics out there, but of course I want one that is manual and is not souped up like a big pimp machine. As fun as that would be.

I finally found one and met the reserve price but I'm just waiting for some sneaky bastard to bid higher than me. This can get really addicting and gives you a power trip..."I"ll show that bastard if thinks he can powertrip me with his money..." etc.

So keep your fingers xed for me folks. First that I win the car. Second that I don't regret this decision.

2 days and 13 hours to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home