Friday, April 16, 2004

Dabbling in French Fashion

It's been really interesting this year to see how my opinion of certain things have changed, most notably fashion.

Now don't get me wrong. I am still incredibly anti-head band and fanny pack and tucking the pants in the socks. But one trend that has really grown on me is the fishnet stockings.

My first thought upon seeing them earlier this year was "Hello slutty spice."

But they have really grown on me and now look so cute with capri pants and Mary Jane type shoes.

So this afternoon I bit the bullet and bought a pair. They are more of the kneesock variety, but these aren't your grandma's stockings! They are really cool. And I decided that if I start really liking them I may buy a pair of the actual stockings...

Just for sh*ts and giggles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home