Thursday, February 19, 2004

"Give us this day our daily blog..."

Nothing really new or exciting to report.

Today one of my classes asked me if it was true that Americans pray before every meal. I was like, "Do you mean saying grace??"

They thought that was the weirdest thing ever. So I had to explain that it's not something "everyone" collectively does...but it is common I suppose.

They were so shocked it just struck me as funny. Such a world of cultural differences between Americans and the French. And yet the countries at the same time are incredibly similar. Hmmmm...

What else...

Bad news is my hopes for a voyage to London have been dashed. I decided too late and now tix are much too expensive. Dammitt.

I will be heading to Paris this weekend to play tour guide and then will turn around and be back in Strasbourg on Sunday.

Unless of course some sexy European invites me to join him on his yacht in the Med. Sea.

You just never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home